Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I honestly don't have much to say about this book. I had higher expectations for Will Grayson, Will Grayson, but they were not met. If there hadn't been a few parts of the book that I liked and made me laugh, I probably would've given it only one star.

First off, it's not even about either of the boys named Will. It's about this other character named Tiny Cooper who serves as the connection between the two Wills. The book centers around Tiny putting on a musical production about himself... how self centered can you get?

As for the book's namesakes, I found it hard to connect to either of them. They were both passive in different ways and they rambled a lot. Much of the conversations in the book were pointless and I got lost a few different times because I would just space out while reading.

So, I don't really recommend this book, but if you want to give it a read and make your own opinion... be my guest.


No comments:

Post a Comment