Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Howdy!

Um... hi.

So, on a whim, I decided to start this blog.  I guess the inspiration came from my best friend, JP, who started a blog of his own a few months ago.  He wanted a place to share his thoughts and his photography, so now he does over on his Wordpress.com blog

I almost made a Wordpress.com account, but I figured, "Hey, I use gmail, so I might as well just sign up with Blogger."  So, here I am.

For the most part my blog is going to be book related, since I love to read.  But I can't say that I won't throw in a few video game or lifestyle type posts, because well, life happens.

Like this post, for example.  It isn't book related.  I'm just introducing my blog.

I'm new to this blogging thing, so I don't know how often I'll post.  It might be once a week, or a few times a week.  It might just be as I read and review books, or feel like I have something I need to say.

With that, I think I'm pretty much done right now.  I'm trying to work on the layout and figure out this Blogger thing, so I will see you (whoever you are) the next time I post.  Which will be soon.

In the meantime, you can feel free to check out my 'about me' page or my social media accounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment